View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 09:17 PM

Nuclear War is not the only thing that on might prepare for. Natural Disasters, Economic collapse, Bio plagues, Zombie Apocalyptic, etc.

I consider myself prepared, food, water treatment supplies, Medical Supplies (could use more Pain killers though), Working on getting seeds for long term survival just in case. Well stocked on defense. I do not have a bail out location or family to worry about. I plan on making it where I am at. If I cant then well some one may stumble on some good supplies.

I live in a city albeit a small one (Lincoln Nebraska). Next to a park with a creek running through it. I figure if there is one of those disasters that cause people to panic and head to a bail out location or just to go some where other then where they are just because it might be better then I will do OK. Looters, Rioters will not be greeted friendly like. (don't fuck with a stubborn Marine who is determined to take as many with him as possible)

Several friends depending on disaster will be here too, at least to stop by and get better equipped if they have some where to go.