View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 12:05 PM

First things first:

Fusilier, you forgot to include the spew warning!!!!

EXCELLENT COMMENTARY!!!!!

Now, my story.

Here in Fayetteville, NC, I am about 8 miles from Fort Bragg. Depending on the nuke war scenario, I would think Fort Bragg would catch a gift late first round, early second round.

Of course, depending on size of the gift and exact placing, I could glow in the dark or survive.

I am more prepared for a civil distress, or other, smaller, more regional issues like weather. I have managed to obtain four weeks of water and canned food. Manual can openers, candles, oil lamps and oil, blankets are all in the stash. Three rifles, one shotgun, plenty of ammo for all four.

Next on the list is additional propane for the grill, more gasoline and kerosene.

Right now there is some civil distress brewing. Fayetteville Police are accused of practicing "DWB". (For our friends in other countries, that is Driving While Black.) THen, all of a sudden, there was a domestic dispute call, police arrive, Supposedly man will not surrender, Police arrest. HOWEVER, the "wife" claims the man has diplomatic immunity, AND did nothing AND has a video camera to tape everything, AND the rest of the community on the scene have cameras, AND the person who is the most vocal about the DWB charges just HAPPENS to be where this all occurs. AND everthing gets posted to YOU-Tube

For our American subscribers, remember Rodney King? Flash Mobs in Philadelphia?

I could see this kind of thing escallating...at which point I get the wife, and we get down and STAY down until the smoke clears.

My $0.02

Mike