View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohoender
I never really thought about greenland but why not.

A nuclear burst on Thule is interesting but I would expect it to be 100kt instead of 1Mt.
Total overkill? You got intel of gathering of SAC bombers. You should nuke it as soon as possible. Nearest unit is submarine - captain decides to use single warhead missile- sorry we only have citykillers... Beauty of the soviet system - follow orders or die.

Quote:
In addition, I'm not sure that the Danes would accept 50.000 inuits on their soil.
50 000 isnt bad at all? I have seen plans to evacuate 200 000 from single city so 50 000 wouldnt be a problem?

Quote:
Finally, I can well imagine inuits killing the last remaining Europeans in retaliation from danish exaction in the 1940's-1960's. At that time, Denmark had a policy of forced conversion and cultural destruction toward inuits and several among them may think about some kind of "virtual and blind" revenge.
We are are proud members of Eskimo Liberation Front- we have killed our village doctor and teacher. Tomorrow we will kill irish antropologist and local social worker. And... sorry what did you say? Police is coming? Truckload of home guard soldiers? Where are you going? Don`t go remember your heritage...

"Cultural destruction, our heritage, once we were warriors bla, bla." In Finland we have our own untainted island paradise. Yes you can always find nutters who are ready to attack other people... Sometimes we hear loud voices shouting how they are ready to leave our nice little nation state. Well what can you say? They live on island and marry their cousins? Hard talks don`t mean that they are preparing genocide!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%85land

Last edited by Trooper; 07-01-2009 at 03:32 AM.