View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 03:16 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13
Default Only in Australia - Rambo Granny

General Pain 05-29-2008, 08:53 AM :mg: http://www.e-thepeople.org/article/38663/

funny as hell

sladethesniper 05-29-2008, 07:51 PM Lex talionis is the Law!

-STS

Targan 05-29-2008, 09:13 PM Yeah, Aussie women can be pretty tough.

PG 05-31-2008, 07:28 PM As per the last post on the link, this is an urban myth.

Webstral 06-16-2008, 11:42 AM It begs an interesting question, though. Where does one draw the line with vigilantism? Some is desireable, I believe. On the other hand, the endless retaliation that marks portions of the Arab world is a consequence of taking the law into our own hands. The senior shareholders and CEOs of Big Oil, who are reaping such profits from the run-up in oil as to render the term "usurous" inadequate need to be dragged out of their homes and tarred and feathered. On the other hand, once this kind of mentality takes root it can be used to justify all manner of abuses. Where to draw the line?

Webstral

Targan 06-16-2008, 11:47 PM I don't care how others feel about it, I think revenge is good and right. I never, ever forget a wrong, I deliberately keep the flame of anger burning bright for years after the event. I'm still pissed off about things that happened in high school, more than half my life ago now, and if I run in to any of those bastards on the street they are going to want to have an apology prepped and ready for delivery. I think that people who are angry at the time of being wronged but when time has passed just say "nah, its all water under the bridge now" are weak. Sorry if that offends anyone, but that is how I feel. If what was done to you was wrong at the time why does time passing make it any less wrong? It doesn't.

Having said that a heart-felt apology will do wonders for me. I generally forgive someone if they show genuine remorse.