View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 05:45 AM

Default Crazy player acts/requests

Posting in the agility thread about my player with the GPMG down his trousers and the Model T with the .30 after option made me wonder about other crazy actions players have tried or requests they've made. Anyone got any classics?

I'll start the ball rolling with a quick couple of mine. Many years ago in one of the first CoC games I ever played ( we were at primary school at the time, probably 9 or 10 year olds) we had discovered a house that was being used as a cult HQ. Using the sewers we gained access to the basement of the house and broke open our crate of 100 Sticks of dynamite. Not sure why we had so much, or why we brought it all in with us, but hey ho. We carefully planted ten or so sticks, laid a long time fuse and cheesed it back through the drains. Sadly none of us specifically mentioned that we'd lifted the crate out with us, so the keeper ruled it was still in the basement when the others went off. At least it got rid of the cultists....

Many years later I was GMing Twilight at high school. I was taking a new group through the Castle by the Sea module, where you had to rescue some children from the castle. One of the PC's went into full on Rambo mode and decided to clear all the rooms in the castle by lobbing WP grenades into them - including the room where the kids where. Overcome with rage and killing or injuring all the kids he went on a rampage and kept the same tactic going, right up to the point where he WP'd the armoury and tried to argue that the wooden door would have shielded him from the blast.

As far as crazy requests go, I did have a civilian character in a UK campaign who reckoned a .454 Casull revolver was a likely starting weapon - in the UK all pistols are illegal unless they are .22 or smaller, and even then they are only target pistols, usually single shot. When I asked him would he like a LAW to go with it all he said was "Yeah, that'd be great". Munchkins, you got to love them!

Last edited by TiggerCCW UK; 02-17-2009 at 07:01 AM.