View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 12:05 AM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by kato13
While not defending her, I think I do understand what she is doing. (Know thy enemy). She is trying to push you as far away as possible so she can run away from what she has done. I think she is hoping for "out of sight out of mind". She also has to justify to herself keeping your boys away from you. It is totally not fair to you and totally selfish but it has a logic (twisted as it might be).

While you are going to be away from you boys for a while you will always be their father. As has been said before the more she tries to keep them from you the more they will want to be with you.

I hope so. Jack already knows that i want to be with him, because he was sitting in my lap asking if i was going to get to stay this last time. And when told him i couldn't stay, he nodded his head and said "because of mummy and 'om." i never wanted the boys to hate her. its why i haven't killed myself. i hurt so damn bad. i just wish that things could be like it was before they left for the UK.