View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 03:55 PM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by kato13 View Post
I should be able to do borders in non IE browsers (Microsoft draws additional lines very inefficiently over Google maps). I'm not sure about adding a solid lake but it might be possible. The hardest part of both will be getting the long/lat for the points on the border. I have all the existing state borders somewhere so maybe I will start with that.

Once I look at the base/expanded Morrow target list and perhaps get a full US target list from Chico, I can probably give you a tool which will help with this. It should be able to give you long/lat for any point and the distance to the 4/25 nearest nuclear targets.

Cape May was the best bet if I recall correctly.
That's possible.

I've got an idea for another specialty team... Maritime Teams. Teams that are based on ships. Alaska and British Columbia have so many little coves that could have been easy to build underground docks that would house ships, and the like.

As for putting the borders of Lake Bonneville in Utah, i can fill it in with MS Paint.

And putting the bases on the map, the only ones we know for sure in the various modules would we be able to give you to put on there. But from there we can start trying to figure out where Regional and Divisional bases would be located. COGs would only have Agricultural, Medical & Maintenance Faculties since the Command Team of a COG is suppose to set up with what ever local government they are helping..
Fuck being a hero. Do you know what you get for being a hero? Nothing! You get shot at. You get a little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy! You get divorced... Your wife can't remember your last name, your kids don't want to talk to you... You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy. I do this because there is nobody else to do it right now. Believe me if there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it. There's not, so I'm doing it.