Default MP Divisional Structure v0.2

Hello...

Quote:
Originally Posted by natehale1971 View Post
I like what you did!
Thanks!

Quote:
The only thing I would change would be adding a Division for Supply & Support that would include the Logistics & Supply and Maintenance & Support Teams... A logistics network type of division since they would have a MAJOR aspect that deserves their own division... much like any large chain store has it's logistics network, the project would dedicate a MAJOR part of it's pre-TEOTWAWKI Event time in setting this up. The networks of Supply Depots and Maintenance Depots would be scattered all over the place with either their own aviation assets, or Aviation teams set up NEAR them or Medical Facilities.
Good point.

Quote:
Frozen Watch teams would be under Command (should be called Operations) Division since they are reinforcements. Personnel & Training teams should also be in this division since they are your training and education infrastructure... and during the operations of the Project, they can help set up schools for general education.
Yep. Operations does sound like a better name for MP Command. I'll take that into advisement. The big reason why I put Personnel & Training within the Humanitarian Division was simply because I thought they educated everyone, not just MP personnel, but also the local populations as well.

Here's the redone version (aka v0.2 , I'll turn it into v1.0 when we have corrected all the kinks...) of the MP Divisional Structure...

Operations Division:
  • Command & Control Team
  • Frozen Watch Team
  • Operations Team
  • Personnel & Training Team
  • Special Purpose Team
Combat Division:
  • MARS Team
  • RAT Team
Engineering Division:
  • Decontamination Team
  • Engineering & Construction Team
  • Power Generation & Reception Team
Humanitarian Division:
  • Agricultural Team
  • Civil Affairs Team
  • Health & Medical Team
  • Psychological Operations Team
Recon Division: This only encompasses the recon teams.

Science Division: This only encompasses the science teams.

Supply & Support Division:
  • Logistics & Supply Team
  • Maintenance & Support Team
Transportation Division:
  • Aviation Team
  • Maritime Team
Independent Teams:
  • Phoenix Team
Well I hope that works better. Take care and have a nice day.

whassupman03