Thread: TW 2013 NPC's
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Lewis View Post
Could you share your spreadsheet? That would be helpful.
Sure, no problem.

I'll throw in a few more record sheets I made, too.

The worksheet should be fairly easy to figure out, but if you've got any questions, let me know.

A few cautions:

1: The wound thresholds aren't always EXACTLY right, due to how Excel does its rounding. Sometimes it may be 1 higher than it should be. Personally I let my PC's have that 1 point, since 2013 is a much deadlier system than a lot of others out there.

2: Qualifications. IIRC, the worksheet SHOULD work just how it is, since I put each of the listed qualifications on a separate line, as well as leaving space for other possible qualifications someone might dream up. If for some reason I'm wrong, you might want to put the actual value of the skill in the next column over.

3: The record sheets are designed to be printed out and then written on, but you can also just enter the info in Excel. I type for star NPC's and hand players a blank sheet for them to write on. Or give them the file and let them enter it all in Excel themselves.

4: I use generic XP's in addition to the 2013 rules for skill improvement, so you'll see a place for those. Do with it what you will.

5: I make no claim as to perfection of any of these sheets. I have no doubt there's something I overlooked. I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know if you find anything, so I can fix them.

6: I have to convert the files from .xlsx to .xls Excel 4.0 because the board won't let me upload them as .xlsx files. If they're all screwed up, shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send you original .xlsx versions.

Hope you find them helpful.
Attached Files
File Type: xls Character worksheet v2.0.xls (18.2 KB, 92 views)
File Type: xls CharSheet.xls (13.7 KB, 79 views)
File Type: xls CharSheetCarriedGear.xls (8.7 KB, 73 views)
File Type: xls CharSheetOtherGear.xls (6.9 KB, 57 views)
File Type: xls Vehicle Record.xls (8.7 KB, 85 views)