Thread: Prime Base
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 05:49 AM

Default The "New" Prime Base, Operations Cylinder

So looking over the "new" Prime Base...

A base with four cylinders, Operations, Life I and Life II, Support and a Annex Tunnel.

A mine runs into the mountain and stays operational for 10-15 years (cover for the construction of PB) and will serve as the entry into the base.

At the end of one shaft is the entry corridor leading to level one of the Ops cylinder. This consists of the Security Complex, Medical Screening,Records, Central In-processing and a small Billeting area for vistors

Level two Ops remains the same, Personnel and Accounting

Level three Ops remains unchanged, this is Mission Operations, the command center of the Project.

Level four Ops is Branch Operations, unchanged.

Level five Ops is the ELINT center, unchanged.

Level six Ops is the Communications Center, unchanged.

Level seven Ops is Administration, consisting of the Base Internal Telephone Exchange, Security Post Two, the Base Video Complex, Ops Fire Dept and the Base Administration offices.

Level eight Ops is TMP's Technical Library. In the module this also houses the World Holo map, I've often wondered on the utility of this and I find myself tending towards deleting the holo map and using the space for a larger library/additional computer space.

Level nine Ops is also dedicated to the Technical Library and World Holo Map, here I replace the holo map with a Main Briefing Room.

Level ten Ops is the Situation/Briefing Rooms, unchanged.

Level eleven Ops is the Holo Map Viewing and Control. Since I disagree with the idea of a Holo Map, I simply convert this into office spaces for the various teams assigned to PB.

Level twelve Ops is the Holo Map Floor. I convert this into just plain Maps. Not only is it able to project maps up to Mission Operations and the Briefing rooms, it is also the storage space for hardcopy maps as well as equipment needed to update maps.

Level thirteen Ops is the Archives and Atlantis Project Liaison. Here I move the archieve vaults out into the annex tunnels and replace them with computers storing the archived material in e-format.

Last edited by dragoon500ly; 07-28-2012 at 06:00 AM.