Thread: Poison
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 09:58 AM

Location: Equaly at home in the water, the mountains and the desert.

Oleander! Thats the one I have been trying to think of for these weeks.

Mushrooms! Lets not forget the shrooms. And I would wager they taste like regular mushrooms sauteed with a little salt and butter, by the time you realise, if at all it will be to late.

Insulin, in a normal person it can be deadly.

Rockfish, their spines are poisonous, get enough of it, let it dry and add it to whatever you wish as a vector. These can be instant with localized pain which can turn to shock, as well as an allergic reaction in sensitive people or in large enough quantities.

Catfish Spines; these are also poisonous with intense stinging which can be localized and if enough venom or a sensistive person can sent them into shock, stop the heart of similiar affects.

Assorted snake and other venom harvested and either dried to concentrate it, or liquid form and delivered to your victim.

Any of the Beladona family of which tomatoes and potatoes are members, thus in the old days these were considered poisonous.

SEAL Liver I heard has a high concentration of Vitim D which is enough to kill you.

Ergot poisoning, from a type of fungus on grain.

Those are some more poisons off the top of my head.

I will hit the poison garden at school and have some more names in the next week or so.