Thread: Episode 6
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 04:40 AM
Out on bail

I make a call to my contacts with the brazilian government and check out how much work and money is needed for us to pose as a research team heading to the deep amazon to study dungbeetles and monkey droppings in general. This should not be a big hindrance, if we can make or fake a backing by a semi-large corporation, like TIME, BBC, NRK, MONSTER etc

I contact some people I know in Europe to hear if anybody got projects going on in the area of Manaus they need freighting for. Maybe they even need a chopper. I don't want work, just a written declaration that they need our services.

I get an import / work permit for both choppers (as research and/or filming), and list one of my less used IDs for pilot, preferrably one that is NOT wanted by interpol. If in doubt, I try to fix a new one.

And BTW: I have a nice amphibious plane stationed at my pad. I will take some time to get it, but it should be able to get us in and out of Manaus. It's not bic enough to get us ALL in and out, if we count the henchmen and the targets. We would need a much larger aircraft for that.