View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:32 AM

Default well,well..

I did try to incite some interest in tactical gaming and the creation of a sort of in-game SOP to be followed in the course of the fighting.

It would seem that this is superfluous ,and that the ease of urban combat against trained enemies incur no need for drill and training cohesion.

The mission you are currently on is of no interest to the PCs personally -I see that one - but as a GM I fail to see that whatever happens to EUREKA with all your stash should be of low interest..

I mean - what would life be like under NDP for say -known Painists or Feudals from San Simeon ?A utilitarian ,authoritarian asketic and strict party with a neolithic brutality and outlook on anyone not falling into their grey clad ,faceless uniformed line..

The damage rules are deadly as you well know..

the enemy is highly trained and hardened NDP cadres..

could it be that the ususal confused 3 minutes of discussion on tactics before we kick of will not be sufficient to pull it of ?

Could it be that the reformed and socalled "neo-nasty" GM will demand an hitherto unheard of level of cohesion in regards to observation and fire sectors,mutual support and tactics ?

Who will make it ? Who will not ?

Anyways - I cant wait to get cracking on the gaming, lads!
I predicta 100 % chance of hail - a hail of bullets !

muahahahahahHAHAHAHA!

oh yeah..looking over these things a doing a few walk throughs -talk throughs with coins etc on a table is probably a VERY good idea...

muhaa..