View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 05:59 AM
...not exactly open casket material

Send a message via MSN to General Pain
Exclamation S06e03 "A dark and bloody trail" - Prologue

As the situation for the party is grim and desperate at best, I Lt. Benito Tecumseh Pain do the following pre-session actions (as allowed by HQ)

@ the farmhouse where my comrades lie beaten but not fallen.

- set up bulletproof sniper/guard possitions in each direction of the house
- set up bulletproof halfwalls to protect main entrances, including stairways,
- put up as many "Home-Alone" traps as possible...telling my comrades of their locations.
- set up pit-fall with spearpit outside main entrances(like the one in "book of eli") (if possible)
-Do a thorough scrounging - looking for especially wires,local maps, telefon-cataloges(yello-pages)(bibles)etc,tools and more gaffatape+++++
- set up primitive traps for rodents and upwards.
- paint with coal on walls inside house; maps of the compound including codenames of compound locations
- set up a very primitive communication-system (wires and tin-cans)
- set up concealed bulletproofing in strategic windows, preferably that can't be seen from the outside and/or can be easily removed/moved from the inside
- explain (slowly) my progress to my friends

- try to fix mopp-suits with gaffatape , making kneepads, elbowpads and gillie-moppsuits if possible , perhaps as a harness you can remove and don when needed.

@ the neirby outside of the farmhouse (in the compound)

- dig (while hidden) a crouching ditch from the house to strategic locations outside and inside the compound, so w can escape the compund undetected
- familiarize myself with area

@ nearby area outside compund

- Take patrols alone, stealthing around and beeing as invisible as possible, using camoflage, and to hide my apparant horrible scent.
- While on patrols try to map the area for escape-routes north or any other direction
- scroung , hunt, track , forage on said patrols
-allways explain how long patrols will take...slowly to my wounded comrades
-try to locate a library nearby - looking for books on alternative healing, xplosives-makin, maps,
- try to the best of my ability to share food found.
- try to find nearby populated settlements...identify threat-levels,
-observe the patrollroutes of our enemies.
---more to come.