View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 03:10 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Nowhere Man 1966 Send a message via AIM to Nowhere Man 1966 Send a message via MSN to Nowhere Man 1966 Send a message via Yahoo to Nowhere Man 1966

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteelCynic View Post
Cheers Kato
It's one thing for someone from the community to lose interest in the game and drift away but TR died relatively young and while he was still very much interested in Twilight: 2000, Merc: 2000 and Dark Conspiracy (plus he was also contributing material for one of the Star Trek RPGs and I think also the James Bond RPG).
He was a very active member (and not just on gaming forums, but also some military and police forums) until he got too ill to continue so his loss has become, in my opinion, more significant now that there's far fewer websites dedicated to GDW games.
I miss TR too IIRC, He also did pages for Shadowrun too, I remember when he was ill with his lymphoma, one of my cats passed away from lymphoma and he came on to comfort me when Pansy, my little diluted calico cat, (she was 19) passed away. He was an avid cat lover too. Lymphoma is one of the caners that can be beat pr at least managed for a long time but as we know from this unfortunately, things can still go wrong. He was also a Stargate SG-1 fan too. I wish he was still here. He saw my mother's (I lost her 4 years ago last month, inflammatory breast cancer) penmanship too and thought it was very elegant.

Last edited by Nowhere Man 1966; 12-02-2017 at 03:20 PM.