Thread: Episode 3
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 08:51 AM
no! Cut the blue wir.. BOOM!!

Default Mr mao is back.

"...click, tick tick..."
the sound of messages ticking in on the computer-relay is unmistakenly.

"hello guys" the heading says.
"i am in, i have gotten some new information about some of the guys that have taken a mission going against our mission, protecting the boat and Dr Hetzer.
There is 3 confirmed groups that has taken this mission(see mao thread), why does Dr. Hetzer have this many enemies??? (i will try to see what more i can digg up about the good doctor)

also i would like to appoligies for not being in contact whit you, but recently i have had to employ some new people in my buisniss, and this has to come first, without it i do not know how long i could be in "buisniss", you know... ...toys costs

by the way, we are vulnerable from the second we arrive the hotel, we need a backup plan if something happens before we are "safely" on the boat. escape route, safe house, stash of weapons etc if everything goes accordingly to plans, i may have a gift for you all as we board the ship, we will see.

Mr. Mr.

out"

To gm:
1. I try to digg upp more information about the good doctor, the hole background story if possible.
2. I make contact with my "friend" in somalia, not giving any information, but take what bits and pieces i can get (common question here would be: any new group of white people in your area?, heard of anything going on? what is going on in your area? etc)
3. the gift is something i will mail you later, it is an idea i have had for a while, it is hintet in the mao thread.

to HQ: i have worked on some modification to my troops in your campaigne, more or less the eureka comunity will appreciate some peace and order with my millitia force working for the peace and tranquility of eureka. this is the big thing, they are now the law (if wanted), and even though they where my people i have given them the integrity of choice to pledge an alligence to eureka, family, themselves and as long as i live here (as a member of eureka) me.

more information is long overdo, and will soon emerge.