View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 11:11 PM

Hello smokewolf

Thanks for the answers but you focus on the idea and the process behind the scene. That's fine but as I said I think I already understood it and your point has been very well defended.

I was looking for some more story to rely on and to fill in what I consider to be gaps. There are some about which I have trouble to come around.

As an exemple I came up with that one "China could have decide to maintain the Olympics in order to keep up or bring up back her image"

However, from what I read from you I'm thinking that you may want to keep that to fuel future publications and add-ons. Is that the case? Fine again, just do it (customer begging ).

By the way, I have to add that our exchange allow me to correct my own timeline as I have been working on a similar timeline for three-four years now (even before I heard from your project). As a result, you can understand that I'm being curious and that my expectations were high.

Nevertheless, with your timeline but even more with our little exchange, I could see the gaps in it. Thanks for that. Buying you game has been worth it as a result.

Just another question on your timeline (2009), at last. How did you ever come up with a French conservative politician being elected as president of Europe (quastion from a Frenchman)? We only have one and he has been ruled out since 2002. Beside, I'm not sure we have another one (not in the sense you might give to this word). Admitting that could be the case, the guy is strongly anti-european and, even, in the worse situation he wouldn't be call to a public office by any other French political party.