View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 01:26 PM

Send a message via AIM to natehale1971 Send a message via MSN to natehale1971 Send a message via Yahoo to natehale1971
Default Some Morrow Project notes...

Regional Headquarters: Regions are large sub-divisions of the North American Continent, each region has a single headquarters that answers to Prime Base.

Divisional Headquarters: Divisions are sub-groupings of each region, the divisional headquarters allow for better interaction with the local governments.

Departmental Headquarters: The Divisions are further divided into departments, each department is also an individual state.

District Headquarters: Each Department is divided into Districts, each district is based upon the local geography of the state in question. Each region of the state is a district that is set up to work hand-in-hand with local governments.

North West: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
South West: California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona

North Central: North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska
South Central: Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Texas

North East: Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, District of Columbia
South East: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi

Regional divisions used by the United States Census Bureau

Region 1 (Northeast)
Division 1 (New England)
Connecticut
Massachusetts
Rhode Island
New Hampshire
Vermont
Maine
Division 2 (Middle Atlantic)
Pennsylvania
New York
New Jeresy

Region 2 (Midwest)
Division 3 (East North Central)
Illinios
Indiania
Ohio
Michigan
Wisconsin
Division 4 (West North Central)
Norh Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Iowa
Kansas
Missouri

Region 3 (South)
Division 5 (South Atlantic)
West Virginia
Virginia
Washington, District of Columbia
Maryland
Delware
North Carolina
South Carolina
Georgia
Florida
Division 6 (East South Central)
Kentucky
Tennesse
Alabama
Mississippi
Division 7 (West South Central)
Texas
Oklahoma
Arkansas
Louisania

Region 4 (West)
Division 8 (Mountain)
Montana
Idaho
Wyoming
Nevada
Utah
Colorado
New Mexico
Arizonia
Division 9 (Pacific)
Hawaii
Alaska
California
Washington
Oregan

Standard Federal Regions: The ten standard Federal Regions were established by OMB (Office of Management and Budget) Circular A-105, "Standard Federal Regions," in April, 1974, and required for all executive agencies. In recent years, some agencies have tailored their field structures to meet program needs and facilitate interaction with local, state and regional counterparts. The OMB must still approve any departures, however.

Region I: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
Region II: New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands
Region III: Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia
Region IV: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee
Region V: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin
Region VI: Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma
Region VII: Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska
Region VIII: Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming
Region IX: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada (American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands)
Region X: Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington
Fuck being a hero. Do you know what you get for being a hero? Nothing! You get shot at. You get a little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy! You get divorced... Your wife can't remember your last name, your kids don't want to talk to you... You get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy. I do this because there is nobody else to do it right now. Believe me if there was somebody else to do it, I would let them do it. There's not, so I'm doing it.