Thread: Yugoslavia
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 09:51 AM

About 20 years ago I typed up a bunch of Orbats for the Balkans in T2K based on the available material that I had on hand. I'll post them up for people to look at.

ALBANIA

Albania wasn't badly damaged by the war and the Albanian High Command is concerned about an influx of refugees or marauders. Although most of the army is positioned along the borders blocking passes, some Albanian units have crossed into Yugoslavia.

Equipment is very basic and obsolete. Tanks are strictly T-54/T-55 and some T-34/85’s. Other vehicles include BTR-50/60’s, and trucks. Artillery is a mix of 152mm and 122mm howitzers, 130mm guns, Chinese 107mm MRL’s, and 160mm, 120mm and 82mm mortars. There are also 85mm, 57mm, and 45mm anti-tank guns, RPG-2s and Chinese Type 21 recoilless rifles.

Albanian High Command
Tank Brigade
I Infantry Brigade
II Infantry Brigade
III Infantry Brigade
IV Infantry Brigade
III Artillery Regiment

TANK BRIGADE
It likes to consider itself as the main strike force of the Albanian High Command. It is based in Tirana, but in reality only controls a few km outside of the city.
Manpower: 500
Tanks: 3 (3 T-55)

I INFANTRY BRIGADE
Currently based in Debar in Yugoslavia, it has incorporated the remaining 120mm mortars of the now disbanded II Artillery Regiment.
Manpower: 300
Artillery: 6 (6x 120mm mortars)

II INFANTRY BRIGADE
Currently based in Korce.
Manpower: 400

III INFANTRY BRIGADE
Currently based in Vlore.

IV INFANTRY BRIGADE
Currently based in Pec, Yugoslavia. It has the two remaining howitzers and gun crew of the now disbanded I Artillery Regiment.
Artillery: 2 (2 152mm howitzers)

III ARTILLERY REGIMENT
Based in Shkroder, its howitzers are largely out of ammunition and its personnel are largely serving as the garrison of the town. Partisans from this unit occasionally encounter American troops from the US 76th Infantry Division in Podgorica/Titograd, Yugoslavia, when supporting anti-American guerillas in the area.
Manpower: 400
Artillery: 4 (4 122mm howitzers)