View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 11:21 PM

Location: Equaly at home in the water, the mountains and the desert.

I dealt with that super dooper recon, sniper, delta, mossaad, SAS, Royal Marine Comando packing the Desert Eagle, but he had upgraded to a Barret Light .50 and a Thompson submachinegun too! Oh, and he made himself a Lord as well.

As for my favorite character;

"Gibson" he has been a PC I played in a short lived campaign. And a regular NPC in three games at least.

He is an older soldier, a Pvt. 3rd award, his uniform is torn, faded and shows several repairs. He has a helmet somewhere, but he normaly wears a soft cover. He generaly wears a fieldjacket and a pistol belt with a M3 fighting knife, a canteen and battle dresssing. He stuff magazines, grenades and cigarettes in his jacket pockets.

He normaly carries......<wait for it.....>

<wait>

An M3 Greasegun! They were still issued to mech crews in the early stages of the Twilight War. He has half a dozen of them taped in pairs.

He is salty, he is rude sometimes crude, really he just doesn't care. He is very insubordinate at times. He almost always has a cigarette burning, and at night its chaw. And he hates the Russians he calls all of the badies Russians or just plain commies. He also thinks handgrenades make one heck of a door bell.

Alas, and he doesn't know it yet, he died in 2002 or 2003 as he was hunting a sniper. But his character in 2000 doesn't know it yet.