View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohoender
I'll only be talking of US here. Currently no time to think of flags for other countries. I have found a few on the net that are interesting and made up a few for both Civgov and Milgov.

The two flags found on the net are the US-communist flags and the US-native flag.

Of course each state has its own while a new confederate state would certainly adopt one of the confederate flags (whatever version would be nice or even may be several).

For Civgov, I propose a flag combining the US flag with the presidential flag.

For Milgov, I used either the same idea (US flag combined with US army flag) or a flag combining the 1916's presidential flag and the US flag (I like it better just because I find it more fun).
WTF did the US-communist flag come from? Sounds like a target got missed somewhere! As for factional flags, the Milgov and Civgov BOTH would fly the stars and stripes. Are we talking something else here? The stars and bars (confederate battle flag) would be local use, non official at all. State flags, ie the Lone Star would be common amoung Texas units I think. And Bonnie Blue is NOT a good choice for NA IMO. Flags are symbols and the reuse of them by others is a bit touchy sometimes.