Thread: T2K Propaganda
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webstral
That last bit makes me think of New America--especially in western Florida.

I don't agree that there will be no structure left. I do agree that the structures producing propaganda will be dramatically different in scale, scope, focus, resources, and application.

Webstral
When I said you will still have it in places where you can find governments that could include local governments. However, I can't imagine it as being an offensive propaganda turned toward the ennemy such as the one used in WWI or WWII. I would imagine it as a promoting propaganda turned toward supporting the local leader in some ways.

For the level of structure left, I like the cannon idea of limited or no structure left and included it in my thinking. However, you'll find propaganda in the Middle East.

It might also be interesting to include the effect of pre-collapse propaganda on the soldiers in the field. That might make Russian soldiers unlilely to assossiate with US troops. After all you would not want to assossiate with these brutal bloody flesh eating Russian or with these kid raping Americans. We all know that US is home to pedophiliacs and serial killers. (no offense but these elements could be used in anti-US propaganda: anti-Russian is obvious so no need to explain what it might be).