View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 04:41 PM

Default just turned 34 - still play .

To answer Turboswede- yes -sjalvklart !

The game is a major part of my R&R from the everyday .

I have envisioned myself as a PC from time to time .We go in another direction in our gaming though .I still do mental exercises like construe scenarios when I see something the triggers the T2K itch - a dilapidated building, a cool googled pic ,a news broadcast..

Paul has been an inspiration as many of you have also said ,and his website has influenced our group .It think its cool that so many different people out there in the world still share the interest and let the young guys we once were out from time to time .

I enjoy very much all of our collective discussions -and say proudly to any RPGer that I post on the worlds premier T2K forum.

Our next FtF is in a 11 days time ,and I just finished a stack of maps with all sorts of grit&grief for the PCs......aaahh the joys of playing out the scenarios in your head and trying to stack the odds for the imminent rumble..GMing bliss and mental shi-atsu .( I GM a T2K campaign and run a PC in another Merc campaign .)So needless to say -I am pretty stoked about the upcoming sessions .

boat drinks all round guys .

Last edited by headquarters; 05-18-2009 at 04:43 AM.