Thread: OT - Evil plan?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 05:26 AM
Out on bail

Default hehehe

Your objective is simple: World Domination.

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Power

Stage One

To begin your plan, you must first expose a pope. This will cause the world to swallow nervously, frightened by your arrival. Who is this nightmare beyond comprehension? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in battle armor?

Stage Two

Next, you must vaporize that opera house in sydney. This will all be done from a underground secret headquarters of doom, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will spontaneously combust, as countless hordes of mean english teachers hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three

Finally, you must reveal to the world your opening of the seven seals, bringing about the return of the antichrist. Your name shall become synonymous with dear god no, and no man will ever again dare take your lunch money. Everyone will bow before your unbreakable will, and the world will have no choice but to worship the ground you walk on.