View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 02:33 PM
The Stat Guy

Belgian Automatic Rifles: a small blurb on the British version of the Minimi added.

Chinese Automatic Rifles: a bit of a factual update on the Type 81 LMG.

Czech Automatic Rifles: Added the VZ-52, and put the VZ-30 into the VZ-26 entry.

Danish Automatic Rifles: Added some historical data on the Madsen 1904.

Finnish Automatic Rifles: added some factual information on the Lahti-Salorenta m/26 and the Valmet KvKK-62.

Chinese Machineguns: Found about about an export version of the Type 85 in .50 BMG, and added it.

French Machineguns: Found out about a bunch of other calibers the Hotchkiss M-1897 came in.

Italian Revolvers: Found two new calibers and one other barrel length the Cimarron 1872 Open Top comes in.

Belgian Semiautomatic Shotguns: The Browning Maxus was added.

Russian Rocket Launchers: The RPG-18, RPG-22, RPG-26, and RShG-2 have been combined into one entry, as they are all evolutionary updates of the RPG-18. The RPG-27 has also been updated (mostly because I originally arranged the tables in a dumb manner).

Small Caliber Small Arms Rounds: Updated the 5.45mm Kalashnikov and 5.56mm NATO were updated. Added -- 5.56mm IOFB. 5.66mm MPS Dart, 5.8mm Chinese, 6.5mm Grendel, and 6.8mm SPC.

Just about ready to put up a few flares and star signals, and some rules governing them. I need to transfer the rules part from the jot pad I've been using to the computer.

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com