Thread: Next Mission
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 12:45 PM
Out on bail

Default Go, go crazy-man team

I can't see how what little men I have at hand matters is what endeavour we as PCs choose to embark on.

I will go along with almost anything, as long as we can do it as a team. If I recall correctly, the GM told us that things are so shitty at all our homes, that it doesn't really matter if we go for a hike. Seeing that we cannot in any imaginable way cover all our home bases in one session, we need to prioritize; why not choose a mission that will give us some fun? After all, when we are alone, terror stricken, and nearly out of ammo, Gen Pain screaming at the top of his lungs guzzling whiskey, Willies poppin' pills and the others flaking out in their own special way - THAT'S WHEN WE ARE AT OUR BEST!!!

No matter what we do, we should do it together. Don't use valuable session time to fix things "at home". We can do that by email, mostly, unless there are situations to massive to deal with by text.

I think all of us have a mission near our home turf, but neither of us is willing to aid the other, as that will shift the power balance. We must find ourselves a completely separate goal, and go for it - TOGETHER!

And YES! - the session will be GRAND!