View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 07:25 AM
The Stat Guy

08 Apr 10

Jordanian Tracked APCs and Norwegian Tracked APCs have been greatly rewritten and updated. The version of the OT-62C with a pair of turret-mounted AT-3 ATGM launchers has been added to the OT-62 entry in International Tracked APCs. The Polish Tracked APCs page has been totally rewritten, with the various Polish MT-LB versions combined into one entry and expanded.

A Glossary for Ground Vehicles has been added; this page will give explanations of vehicle entry terms, vehicle equipment and functioning, and other terms used in the vehicle pages. Note that I have put this up in an in-progress form as yet and it is still very much a work in progress; in particular, many explanations of vehicle equipment must still be put in. But I hope it will help some people for now.

In US Grenade Launchers, a note about the Rippel Effect XRGL-40 has been added to the Milkor USA M-32 entry.

In French Rocket Launchers, the LRAC-89 has had its entry notes expanded somewhat. In addition, some rearranging has been done; the ABB has been combined with the APILAS entry, and the ACIP-300 entry has been combined with the LRAC-89 entry.

In Croatian Antimeteriel Rifles, the RH-ALAN RT-20 has had its notes expanded considerably, and its ROF adjusted to take into account its method of reloading.

In South African Antimateriel Rifles, the PRP NTW-20 has been replaced by the Truvelo NTW-20 entry; the NTW-20 entry has been repl;aced by the MTW-20-82, and the new 20mm HS-404-firing NTW-20-110 rifle has been added.

In German Assault Rifles, the HK-416 has been updated to include the optional 12.5" barrel.

In South African Assault Rifles, the Truvelo Raptor has been added.

In Yugoslavian Assault Rifles, the Zastava M-21 has had a note added about the "Soldier of the Future" version.

In Belgian Pistols, the FN FNP entry has had the FMP-45 Tactical version added.

In US Pistols D-F, A note has been added to the DoubleStar 1911 entry about the DoubleStar 1911 Combat Pistol.

The Charter Arms Dixie Derringer was added to US Charter Arms & Charles Daly Revolvers.

In the Truvelo SG-1 entry in South African Sniper Rifles, the CMS (Counter Measure Sniper) version was added. The silencers for this series of rifles were also given separate listings instead of showing the silenced version of each rifle in the first table in the entry.

The IO SSG-2000 has been added to the US Sniper Rifles G-L page.

The AK Blyskawica was added to the Polish Submachineguns page.

In South African Submachineguns, the silenced version of the BXP as well as the BXP Tactical Pistol was added to the Truvelo BXP entry.

The TDI Kriss Super V has been moved from the US Submachineguns J-Z page to the Swiss Submachineguns. The entry describes why I did this.

In US Semiutomatic Sporting Rifles F-I, the IO STG-2000-C was added.

In US Semiautomatic Sporting Rifles Rp-Rz, the Ruger SR-556 was added.

The House Rules page has had some things added; notes about my preferred way to resolve small arms damage, firing saboted rounds through weapons with muzzle brakes, and some "quick-and-dirty" rules for weapons converted to automatic fire.

I have removed the section about what I hope to do with these pages in the future. Who knows what I'll actually have time for, and I don't want to appear to be making promises I can't keep. My life is complicated enough as it is. In addition, I often have the odd wild idea here and there; some work out, some do not.

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com