View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 01:52 AM
The Stat Guy

02 Oct 10

The Egyptian Wheeled APCs page has been rewritten and updated.

In British Bolt-Action Sporting Rifles C-Z, the Milcam, Milcam HB, Comcan, and Snicam entries have been combined and corrected.

In US Grenade Launchers, the General Dynamics Mk 47 Mod 0 Striker has been added.

In Pistol, Revolver and SMG Rounds, the .327 Federal, .460 Smith & Wesson Magnum, .500 Smith & Wesson Special, and .510 GNR rounds have been added.

In Rimfire Small Arms Rounds, the .44 Henry Rimfire was added.

The out-of-date Grenade Launcher Rounds page has been replaced with the one that was supposed to be there. (The proper page was on the site all along, but the link pointed to the old page, which should have been removed.) The incorrect 40x47mm Russian Low-Velocity HEDP was removed (there is no such thing). The 40x53mm NATO High-Velocity HEAB and PP-HE-SD rounds have been added. (Note that I consider this page to be still incomplete.)

I have recently began working on the Shotgun Rounds page, but do not expect to see it soon. (In short, the 12-Gauge rounds are problematic, since there are so many different types of 12-Gauge rounds other than shot and slug, and I'm still not sure how I'm going to handle this. And don't even bring up chokes!)

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com