View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 07:53 AM
The Stat Guy

http://www.pmulcahy.com/misc_pages/updates_2019.html

25 Aug 19

In US Pistols D-F, the Entreprise Elite has been added.

In US Pistols St-Sz, the STI Competititor has been added. The edge has been corrected and has has 10mm Auto added.

In US Revolvers G-L, the Horvath Modified Ruger Revolvers has been added.

In US Revolvers - Smith & Wesson 10-30, Under Model 27, Jerry Miculek's version has been added. Under the Model 29, Cooper's version in .440 Cor-Bon has been added.

In US Revolvers - Smith & Wesson 61-450, the Model 396 MountainLite has been added.

In Melee Weapons, the Benchmade Osborne 770, Camillus EDC, CRKT Wasp, Delta Z Osprey, Kershshaw Scallion, and the Spyderco Lum Chinese have been added.

In Syrian SP Artillery, The T-34/122 has been generally updated and corrected.

In Turkish SP Artillery, all vehicles have been updated and corrected; in particular, the new version of the M44T (seen in 2015 news footage) has been added. In addition, the MKE Yavuz has been added.

In US SP Artillery, all entries have been greatly updated, particularly the M7 and M109.

In US Tanks, the Cadillac M1 Abrams has been greatly updated, expanded, and corrected.

In Best SPA That Never Were, The ASELSAN Tafun was added.

The F-20 Tigershark was removed from US Fighters and moved to Best Aircraft That Never Were. In addition, it has been updated, expanded, and corrected.

The .25-06 entries in the various places (mostly in Sporting Rifles) have been changed to reflect the fact that they are actually magnum rounds.

Further updates will be delayed. The computer I use to my T2K work has a broken CPU fan and I won't be able to do any more until that is taken care of,

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com