View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmulcahy11b View Post
It's like I told Antenna a long time ago, IKEA products were designed by the Swedish Illuminati to induce insanity in the rest of the world, allowing them to take over easily once a critical mass is reached! Be afraid...be very afraid...
Going all DARK CONSPIRACY on me are you?

Meanwhile, somewhere out in there in America...

While assembling the dresser/wardrobe you notice unique markings on the sections to be assembled...

To successfully read and understand the markings is a task:[FORMIDABLE(0.25): LANGUAGE Swedish Runic + (the average of INT & EDU)], Success indicates there is some form of rite or ceremony that can be performed using the cabinet.

IF the PC successfully assembles the piece WITHOUT having any parts left over, the GM MUST immediately roll OVER the EMPATHY Rating of every PC who is in contact with the piece. Anyone rolling under their Empathic Strength score is immediately sucked through a dimensional portal to a Fey Protodimension designed to test the Empath's strengths and weaknesses.
Any PC with the FOREBODING ability gets to roll to sense the danger.

Dave and Carl are placing the last door on Carl's new Wardrobe from IKEA. Dave feels a sudden cold chill as images flash through his mind! "Finished," Carl says as he starts to open the newly hung door. Dave screams, "CARL! DON'T OPEN TH..." There is a loud roar and a flash and Carl is gone with just a hint of ozone left. "HOLY SH*T! DAMMIT CARL!" Dave screams helplessly.

I bet you're all glad you have that little box with all leftover IKEA parts in it now, aren't you?