View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olefin View Post
Given the fact that 2/3rd of the answers to the poll are basically ignore or mine it for bits but otherwise not use it that does not bode well for the V4 being in good shape as to its initial launch.
According to the Kickstarter website Free League got 8,073 backers.

To date 45 people have voted in this poll. If my maths are right that's around 0.5% of the backers (if everyone voting backed it, which probably isn't the case). I'm not really sure ~0.5% counts as a representative sample. Personally I guess Free League are maybe holding out some hope that the other ~99.5% of their backers (most of whom I'm going to guess probably aren't going to vote in this poll) plus the God knows how many who didn't back it but might buy it are going to save them from your predictions of doom.

FWIW I voted as one of the ones that would be mining it. And I shall buy any follow up material to mine that as well. So mining it for info does NOT automatically equate to not buying any follow up material.

Last edited by Rainbow Six; 06-03-2021 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Got the number of backers wrong - it's 8073, not 8053