View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteelCynic View Post

I'm thinking CDAT meant something like It ain't normal and it ain't natural for spiders to catch snakes. The world is ending! type of "wrong" when he said that

And yeah, it was a small snake but still... It ain't normal and it ain't natural for spiders to catch snakes. The world is ending!
Yes, this is the type wrong I was talking about. Not saying it is fake, as I believe you that it is real. The fact that it is not the world is ending breaking news says something. Also when I said small snake I was talking about one that is the size of a large worm, or at least what a large worm is here. I am not sure I want to see how big your worms get and what they have to protect them self with.

This got me thinking about a conversation I had years ago with a few guys. We had one guy bragging about how big his home state of Texas was, and all that. When we had one of the other guys say that if you cut his home state in half then Texas would be the third largest state of the Union. Kind of shut him up, so what is the point of all this, you may be asking. Just remember it can always be bigger/badder or worse in some way. But if you ever find the thing that makes the Australians say no way, I want nothing to do with it. I only briefly got to serve with some of them in Iraq and they were the craziest guys I have ever seen. If it gives them pause, I am not sure that I even want to know about it.

Last edited by CDAT; 02-17-2016 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Adding more