Thread: NBC Decon Teams
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 07:51 AM

It’s always fascinating to see other people’s take on the various elements of the Morrow Project. When I first Read “Social Engineering and Sociogenesis, The Project’s Real Goals”, It was the list of teams that really caught my eye. Psyops, Educational, NBC Decon, Ambulance and so on. My thoughts have always run to “Why the extra teams?”

In my own version, many things are settled by adding dedicated Medical and a Logistics & Support Branches. Need a Psychologist or a Trauma Counselor? Convert a couple of the members of a Medical Team! Need Ambulances, nothing says that a couple of the Medics in that same team can’t operate a HMMWV/Ambulance or two. Even a dedicated Decon Team can be easily created by using a Medical Team. That idea that was floated of a Decontamination Cache seems to be very workable, and even deletes the need for a dedicated team.

The NBC contamination, even within a five year wakeup-up time frame, would be pretty much of a non-starter. Contamination of the interior of a factory, seems to be a more believable scenario (especially by adding industrial contamination into the mix.)

The radiological contamination is harder to determine. Using the 150-year wakeup, its most likely that a large amount would have been washed off (meaning that recreational swimming or fishing in lakes, rivers or oceans, might be a very bad idea.) IMO, this type of contamination might be worse if you’re downwind of say Whiteman AFB in Missouri ( with a projected strike of 10 SS-18M2 ICBMs, each with 10 2MT MIRVs….200MTs or a LOT of radioactive material heading downwind!!!) Certainly something that a PD needs to carefully consider.