View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 11:58 AM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vespers War View Post

And here's where I note that Paul doesn't have the T-90M on his page, because of course I went to go check, and noticed the T-72B3 and T-72B3M are also not listed. (Also, the writeup on the T-90 implies the T-90A existed first and then the T-90S was a derived export version, when it's the other way around - the T-90S was sold to India in 2001, and then Russia bought the "export version" for themselves as T-90A in 2005).
I've been busy updating EV pages; I haven't been paying attention to other vehicles; I guess I need to upgrade at least some of Russian Tanks...and US tanks, and British tanks, and US APCs, and British APCs, and International APCs, and Russian APCs, and Russian LAVs...I could go on, but I'll give myself a panic attack.

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com

Last edited by pmulcahy11b; 05-16-2022 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Accidentally left out a closing bracket on the quoted material