View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 06:34 PM
This Sourcebook Kills Fascists

According to this page, it went through a couple of different iterations. The one you're describing seems to be the first generation, if I'm interpreting this correctly:

Quote:
On the HIMAG, the six-round carousel that fed the breech was part of the gun cradle, meaning that the carousel would move with the gun as it elevated or depressed. On the HSTV-L, the six-round carousel was mounted directly below the gun breach in a static position. The breech would always remain in the same position relative to the turret, since it was mounted along the trunnion line. This allowed for both the carousel and gun to be replenished continuously despite the gun’s position.
(Also, I need to fix my stat lines to include a larger magazine and to add thermal imaging.)

- C.

Author of The Pacific Northwest, coauthor of Tara Romaneasca, creator of several other free Twilight: 2000 and Twilight: 2013 resources, and curator of an intermittent gaming blog.

It rarely takes more than a page to recognize that you're in the presence of someone who can write, but it only takes a sentence to know you're dealing with someone who can't.
- Josh Olson