View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 01:55 PM
no! Cut the blue wir.. BOOM!!

Default hmmm - Eureka Sept.1st 2019 Temperature :+12C*

funker ikke edit knappen din pain...

hq: my human resources:
the militia- goes to the town eureka
my force of 250 i will keep as body guards for the house of takashi, and i will make a spreadsheet over this organisation.
tamagochi: has been more or less a failure, so it will primarly bee used to gather information, if there is anybody left.
i will keep the biggest transportation wehicles and a selected few other cars (primarily military stuff)
i will keep enough petrolium/avgas/etc to keep them ticking, the rest will be going to the eureka collective

in my down time i will work on my computer skill (i know they want be increased), and strenght (is it possible to train intelligence, like play a humungoes amounts of chess and sudoko and reading books etc???)

my shipping fleet will work as the eureka counsil feels best.

i will keep my speciallist, and 2 fishing boat (primarly to fish shrimp) and start to make those wonderfull bloodclot(yeah it is made from shrimp).
Bloodclot should give a big whopper of a + on medical skill role, i feel, as it is basically just grain of stuff you pour on to the wound, ofcourse deep wounds should be suported by pressure bandages.

my medical staff- will ofcourse have clinics that tries to alleviate some of the peoples suffering, open 2 days a week, in the other 3 days day will work on research.

i would also use my influence and try to make something for the people, like daycare for working parents, cinemaes, amateure theater, and once a year house of Takashi will hold an open art-competition (a shining beacon of hope in a dark world).

the raison (hehe) for this comes as miss takashi thinks a comunity "for the people, by the people" will work harder for their "free-soecity" then a totalitarien soecity.

the movie i recommended was named "the secret lifes of bee"

Last edited by headquarters; 02-18-2009 at 08:30 AM.