View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 03:59 AM

Default In game actions

After the Chicago job went semi well , the money is split and I take off and seperate as fast as possible .Travelling via EXTRA VEHICLE NO#2 Ford Blazer If I am not mistaken .

I use part of teh money to buy a little storage gear.Yhis is for all the stuff from the Chicago mission that I stil have .Then I wipe it all down with cleaning solution ,oil and grease it overly much -and bury my gear in plastic wrap and greased up waterproof plastic containers with screw on lids in the woods- well outside Chicago .You never know when all that stuff will come in handy again .(Using gloves the whole time !)

I make sure to hide my tracks to the best of my ability and to mark the spot by carving patterns in the bark of nearby trees indicating the spot via morse code i.e --**-- etc saying 3o meters North or 30 metes South accordingly .GPS location is noted down -in code .

I then go off grid and only surface from time to time to run checks on my situation with the possible targets for the Russians- my family on their road trip and the girl . I make sure to tell my folks the danger they are in and provide them with any amount of cash they want .

Also I check in on the guys and try to get the work to progress on finding the Russians - I want them BAD!

Otherwise - hide

Clothes

Last edited by headquarters; 02-25-2009 at 01:05 AM.