View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 09:00 AM

Default hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Willies View Post
By the way HQ; I met a man called Alexander yesterday, and he was your spitting image. Some years older, and he sort of looked more like RichARRRd. He's tall like you, has the same gun fetish you do, and even has the same laugh as you, Could he be your un-identical, time warped twin?
The Galaxy patrols time/space continium dept. has finally caught up with my interdimensional super villain plot to simultaneously lead two suburban- mundane-chained- to- the- computer- desk -in- the- office- by- the- payslip-everyday-average-guy- lives

For the record- Alexanders gun nut module doesnt have the useless but cool looking fetish.

Since we have a rift in the time/space continium anyways, would you mind asking Alex to hand in the Blockbuster movies I rented when living in our parallell dimension? I am sure he will be teleported back shortly. The late fines are mounting up and fed ex dont do interdimensional delivery.

he.

If he played RPGs -now that would be quite uncanny.. that would make us individual the same way Zebras in a herd are .