View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 09:01 AM

Thanks for the offer, and the details! it's greatly appreciated!

I think what I'm looking for is basic kit for initial deployment, the group is planning on playing a (mostly) fresh squad who are just now in country, they haven't had the experience yet of what they should or should not try and carry.

They will mostly have just their basic issue equipment with little additional purchased (though based upon ranks, and I intend to have one or two with a little more experience, or at least a little more time in the military, I may consider a few additional weapons or pieces of kit, nothing huge).

I intend to talk through training a little to build up stories of how some have become friends (or enemies) and how the unit has bonded together, to help with the character generation but the actual game start will be as they arrive in country with their standard issue kit.

If anyone knows how such kit would differentiate between the services (and i understand it would mostly be the same, or equivalent, just looking for anything that might be included for some), and also if anyone knows how such kit would differentiate between WWII, Korea and Vietnam that would be better yet.

Did that make sense?