Thread: Handsignals
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 11:47 AM
The Stat Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthpig
With a name that ends in 11B, you think you have to wait for the batteries to die? We used hand and arm signals religiously in the field......We even made up some that we thought we needed that werent in the manuals...we even made up some for jokes......like the "finger" pointed up with a flat hand over the top (like a T) ....cover me I'm Fu"gg"ed, or the same finger with the hand underneath....Fu"g" you I'm covered... we even had one for Fu"gg"ing goat trail I've got a manual somewhere....maybe I'll dig it out and scan some pages....our made up ones might be more problematic(pics with camera & uploading but I think I can do it.
Oh, yes, but you're not going to use hand and arm signals over a distance of miles, unless you have Steve Austin's bionic eye (I know you're old enough to understand that reference ). Communications over long distance was what I was referring to.

Entirely too much T2K stuff here: www.pmulcahy.com