View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 11:06 AM

Default Vehicle Stats Worksheet?

A quick question, though I know Paul's site is the goto location for vehicles and I find myself using it all the time, I was however wondering whether there was a worksheet or, perhaps, an excel spreadsheet, for use in converting a vehicle's real-world stats to Twilight:2000 v2.2?

I've searched the intrawebs but my Google-Fu is failing me.

I know I saw one based upon Traveller FFS that had some details, but it was mainly for spaceships as far as I could remember, and was complicated as hell...

Anyone? Thanks in advance!

[EDIT] Perhaps even just the formulas for, say, Travel Move and Combat Move that are used to calculate T2K:2.2 stats? I can probably figure out Fuel Cons once I have Travel Move (since both are figured on a 4hr move period, and basing upon operational range and so on), but right now a vehicle which has, for example, 100kph as max speed, what would that be for a 4hr Travel Move? It wouldn't be 400 (100kph x 4hrs) that much I know, but is it half that? Or are the stats calculated with some more complicated formula? Just wondering what everyone's been using, or did I miss something somewhere...

~Ty

Last edited by TyCaine; 12-18-2019 at 12:19 PM.