View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 09:36 PM
The end is nigh!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webstral View Post

Every so often I do hear the idea of annexing Canada floated. I've even heard a theory that 10th Mountain is based in northern New York so that the division can be in Ottawa before the Canadians can react. It seems to me that millions of liberal Canadians would be a hard mouthful for conservative Americans to digest, all other considerations aside.
First off... you are welcome to have Ottawa... but leave the hookers of Hull alone...

Do you really think the rest of the world would stand by and let the US invade Canada? You forget it is part of the British Commonwealth (Targan would send in the trained Crocs) and closely allied with some interesting friends (ie China, Russia, France, Germany, the rest of the EU.)

The thought of the US getting its hands on some of the vast natural resources (like the oilfields) would scare the rest of the world.

And besides our perceived niceness... you don't want to get us pissed off. We all have a hockey stick beside our bed (even toddlers) and we know how to use them.