View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 02:34 AM

Default A British version of New America

Morning,

A little while ago RN7 and I were talking about a few things and he raised the possibility of a British version of New America. The attached is an attempt to expand on that idea. It’s not meant to be a clone of New America – motivations are different, and they don’t have large numbers of men directly under arms, don’t run forced labour camps, etc - the intention is to provide a group of “boss” level recurring villains that can be inserted into a UK based campaign and who can work in the shadows pulling strings and manipulating situations as the campaign develops, with PC’s not knowing who is – or isn’t – a member of the group.

I’ve tried to write it in such a way that it fits in with canon (if set before the BAOR returns from Germany), so I’m presenting it here as a stand alone piece separately from my own Alternative Survivor’s Guide (although it can be used with that as well, and will probably feature in the final version).

Feedback is, as always, welcome - oh, and some of the images used for the characters have been used in a slightly tongue in cheek way...
Attached Images
File Type: pdf The New Jerusalem Movement.pdf (313.1 KB, 205 views)

Last edited by Rainbow Six; 06-06-2012 at 02:49 AM.