View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmySGT. View Post
What are you talking about?
Perhaps I misunderstood what you were saying. If you are saying that Special Perks was a strictly pre-war intelligence-gathering operation, then I see no problem with that other than the potential issue of efficiency, which is solved if the company is financially self-sufficient as an above-board business. I took the inclusion of on-site facilities, in particular the fusion plant, as indication that the Special Special Perks facilities would in some way be used post-war. And if that is the case I don't see the point - any significant opposition (Krell, whoever) is likely to notice that Morrow teams are frequenting former coffee houses and at that point you have a bunch of identified facilities and/or caches that you cannot realistically protect.

As a note, I also never liked that Morrow facilities were marked as such - like the warehouse in Starnaman, for example. Same problem, only bigger! But those at least had some capacity to be defended, either through automatic systems and/or residential staff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmySGT. View Post
Teams don't operate out of or with one of these facilities......... The assigned personnel can spy on local government after the activation of Recon teams in the start up phase of the project..... If the above ground portion doesn't survive the destruction the psyops personell can still use the secret facility below to make pamphlets and letters.
Why does the secret facility need to be below a Special Perks in the first place? If you are assigned to it then you don't need it to be under something so consistent, and if you are NOT assigned to it then you STILL don't need it to be under something so consistent. It can be anywhere within miles and be just as effective, and if new personnel need access then they can request the location through their chain of command.