View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 09:46 AM

The game is going to be a 2013 game but I currently don't have the cannon for that game I just know that the Canadians are Opfor.

I haven't really considered what there objective is other than that the US is weak and its there opportunity to cut off a piece of the pie. Gain more ground south of there border. Most of the border states in the eastern U.S. are not heavily defended and many of them have large amounts of undeveloped land I.E. Maine!
So I am going with occupation, as for force elimination they really have no one to contend with but the VT National Guard. And any civilian resistance groups. The idea is to eventually create a game that develops into an insurgency campaign against Canadian forces...

The Size of the Attacking force can be as big as it needs to be or as small. I was thinking Russia invading Georgia. I really don't think VT could put up much of a fight without the actual U.S military backing them up (and since they will be way to busy they wont have much help) and since Canada will be attacking many states just south of there border, VT's invasion force would likely be smaller than some of the other more high priority states but they are actually pushing threw to the south to attack and occupy more states. I do think the initial sudden nature of the attack that Burlington and Montpelier specifically would be a easy feather in there cap.

I was thinking of a greater three prong attack from the North....the eastern prong Maine, NH, VT and Center prong New York. Western Prong Pennyslvania. The overall idea is the Eastern Prong moves quickly through Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine (which would be the most difficult due to its size) and put pressure on Mass ,Conn, and Southern New york.

Center Prong attacks New york directly and the western prong hits Pennsylvania drives east across it and swings the door shut and everyone from Pennsylvania and New Jersy north is now in Canada. They May be doing more attacks in the west but i'm only focusing on the war in the east. At this point...

KCdust thanks for the Idea and Paul I was thinking the same thing the Canadians are going to be doing some dastardly deeds for sure Because I need the players to hate them enough to not just surrender to them. They have to be sure of being killed or put in prison camp.

come on guys give more Ideas...

This will be my first real twilight campaign.
Brother in Arms