Thread: My Project
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 01:21 AM
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to kato13
Default My Project

I am currently building a project with the US divided into 9 primary regions (Alaska and Hawaii make up a minor 10th region)

I am shooting for 65,000-90,000 total staff with ~2,500 per year being recruited over a 30 year period.

Going with Project Phoenix canon I have Government and Military involvement before the project starts which can allow for these types of numbers. However most of the funding comes from the Billionaire Industrialists who have used information from the future to both chose investments and advance technology faster that it would have normally developed.

Each of my regions will have 5 "Battalions" consisting of 4 recon/mars and 4 reconstruction/support companies. The companies will have from about 125 men apiece. This gives the battalion 1000 men and a region 5000, not including base support.

Over the next few weeks I will post my Battalion -> Company -> Squad -> Team Breakdowns.

I will have approximately 30 different teams and the project normally kept bolt holes smaller than 20 men.

My team bolthole and cache contents.

My thoughts on public caches.

Some ideas for communications.

Some Fuel production stuff, as I don't use vehicle sized fusion plants.

Hopefully filling this board will motivate me to finish off some of these things I have been working on for years.

Last edited by kato13; 10-13-2008 at 09:54 PM.