View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 06:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernap View Post
I wasn't really looking at FEMA since I was thinking more along the lines of where all the executive departments would have filtered. In addition doing some reading on something else related to the intelligence agencies of the US, just how many branches of the Executive Department had their own intelligence bureaus/branches.

I was just thinking of how many of them would still be trying to do work some where or some how. Add in the number that had law enforcement branches. I just thought of how many could be regional power or even be places where they are either marauders or some major power in a region (even if they are the power in charge in some city).

I know there are some other agencies that don't have executive branch representation in the Cabinet but are part of the government and would be important. It would be fun to try and parse some of those out in another thread.

I wasn't sure if was a good answer one way or another. Just trying to come up with something to help me think about what the rest of the government is doing when the split happens.

FEMA is in the list I posted but since Tegyrius has me blocked he couldn’t see the link that I posted. They are a large agency but only have 84 total uniformed armed enforcement officers (at least they did in 2008) - one of the smallest contingents for such a large agency. But that doesnt take away from their ability to coordinate aid on a large scale even if their enforcement/armed contingent is small.