View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 09:48 PM
Your Friendly 92Y20!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webstral
Author's Note: This is the last day of my Spring Break, which means I'm basically coming to the end of my time to write. My first child (Liam Fazande Leary) is due at the end of May, so I'm not sure how much writing I'll get done over the summer. We'll see. I read that newborns sleep 16-17 hours a day, so I might have some time. At any rate, my contributions will slow significantly until June. It's been fun! Thanks for the feedback, gentlemen. It's nice to know my work is being read.

Webstral
Thanks Webstral!

It's always good to see well-written, researched and innovative work up here! It's a pleasure to read and think about!

Congrats on the upcoming new arrival! I wish you guys the best of luck! My impression is that the 16-17 hours of sleep a newborn gets in a day is split among a good 10-12 different periods, the intervening times being used to rest up or clean up from the waking times! But maybe you'll luck out!

Thanks again!
I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...