View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 09:43 AM

Actually

Concerning Vermont, I hardly imagine an attack by Canada. However, I can easily imagine that Canadian troops could be sent there in order to help the Vermonters fighting some kind of internal threat.

Close ties already exist between Canada and Vermont and most Vermonters are looking kindly toward Canadians. Especially as many are coming down every week-end to do some shopping while American students are coming up every same week-end to have fun on St. Catherine's street at Montreal. I know what I'm talking about, I have been driving back from Montreal to Burlington without driving licence. Hey, the American friend who was supposed to drove us back was so drunk it would have been worse to let him drive.

In addition, I wouldn't be surprised to see Vermont volunteers taking part in the fight over Quebec. Equally, in case of a threat from, lets say, New America, I wouldn't be surprised to see Canadian volunteers getting involved.

Strangely, I know many Vermonters who would talk more highly of Canadians than of people from New Hampshire. By the way, among the target that I would secure in Burlington are the RPG Shop and Vermont Pub and Brewry, downtown .

Last edited by Mohoender; 02-23-2009 at 09:50 AM.