Thread: FM DeCorba
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 02:01 PM

Default take it or leave it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMDeCorba
I´m not sure I follow..
I don´t remember giving away my airplanes or all my fuel? Perhaps I did say something about part of the fuel, but not the planes.
If I understand you correctly, I am expected to supply my vehicles to the Eureka militia without compensation or my men will be dispersed among other units? I don´t remember this part of the negotiations. I am however happy to rent out my property for relatively low rates if that´s the case.
What is the rationale behind either mechanized or dispersed anyway? My conditions were clear when I let my loyal men join the militia as a unit: no dispersion, no mention of vehicular status. And, they can function just fine as unmech. infantry anyway, at least if my training had any impact
Firstly - they made you an offer to join as a unit ,the only mechanized assault unit in the coast ,and the vehicles were supposedlynot part of the deal ?.........ok......

rationale :rations are at a premium -manpower not so much .Your men cant act as a qrf without vehicles.also- isnt it obvious that the council doesnt want any large military organizations other than their own ?

If you will not use your own -there is little else left ,there is no qrf from the san simeon brigade.

I dont remember the vehicles being specifically left out upon your units wholesale enlistment?

Its 2 days pay and discharge papers or report with vehicles as ordered Colonel!

airpower-If you want to back up your assignments with airpower other than what the council agrees to ,it comes out of your own fuel and and your own planes. It is still 100% yours.

any other questions ?